Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13, 2007 - 08:49

July 8, 2007
>We had indivudual meetings with our professors about our work. Sam Green, the poet, helped me a ton with my plot and my character's development. I have a much better idea of where I want to go now, but still have no idea of where it will end.
>Emily, JoEllen and I do the Guinness Storehouse Tour. We hadn't eaten in a very long time... I had most of our pints... yay!
>Had Italian food for dinner.
>Played King's Cup.
>sleep!

July 9, 2007
>Train to Galway! Check in at Hostel and have a walking tour of the main drag in Galway.
>At dinner, a small group of us witnessed, on television at the bar, a few births. No joke. F-ing babies being born on the screen while we eat. We wrote inappropriate drinking songs about it.

July 10, 2007
>Went to the Cliffs of Dun Aenghus. It's somthing like 300m up on the top of the cliff and in the ruin of the old Viking Stronghold. Talk about powerful. Dad, by the way, how did you give me your Vertigo? I didn't know that that was an inheritable trait...
>Okay. This next part makes me really mad.
>A fuck bird shat on my neck.
>2 showers within an hour. and I had to scrub clean my brand new sweatshirt.
>grrr.

July 11, 2007
>Shopping for most of the day. Got almost all the souveniers I needed. Only a couple remain.
>In the evening, we tried to rent Moulin Rouge but failed miserably so we watched 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' instead.

July 12, 2007
>Went to Thoor Balyllee - the tower where W.B. Yeats lived for years. Awesome.
>More shopping.
>Some walking.
>Some eating.
>Watched Wedding Crashers.

LAST DAY OF PROGRAM TODAY! SAD! STILL MUCH MORE TO COME FOR ME, THOUGH!

end of captain's log_

2 comments:

Bailey Cunningham said...

You best be coming back soon!!! TRANSFORMERS!!!

And EXACTLY how many pints have you drunk (drank? drinken? confused...) since you've been there? Jesus Alkie Christman!

Nigel's Dad said...

My Vertigo?!
Have you forgotten who made it to the top of the pyramid at Chiza Nitza?
However, the bird poop thing...yea, you totally get that from me. Remember your check out dive in Monterey?